Pawn Stars : The Game
Please Log In or Register
Please Log In or Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and join us!! We are the community of Pawn Stars players just like you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New restoration truck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari
Admin
Admin
Kari

New restoration truck Empty
PostSubject: New restoration truck   New restoration truck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 pm

The new pickup truck isn't worth restoring imo. You pay like 300 dollars and the value after you restore with the highest yielding restoration before use of candies only makes the value go up to 10000. But it takes almost two days to restore it. I thought it would be worth more money.

What do you all think about this?
Back to top Go down
https://pawnstarsthegame.forumotion.com
jblack030
Super Mod
Super Mod
jblack030

New restoration truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: New restoration truck   New restoration truck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:59 pm

I think it is worth restoring. Even after spending the 3k it takes to restore it you more than triple your money with the new value. To me a 300% + profit is worth the time. There are items that take much longer than two steps to restore that you don't get much in return. For instance the Evil Kenevil Pinball machine isn't worth the time. You spend days restoring it only to break even with the restoration cost.
Back to top Go down

New restoration truck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pawn Stars : The Game :: Discussions-
Jump to: